Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekend with the Clowards




I think Boston is laughing at his Daddy's golf swing in this picture...





Boston has the cutest little smirk on his face in this picture! :)


This weekend my sister Michele, her husband John and their baby Boston came to visit Randy and I. We love when they come to visit and had a great time with them! Here are a few highlights from our fun-filled weekend with them:

*Staying up late watching funny movies
*Sitting around talking and laughing about past family vacations and family inside jokes
*Planning everything around the yummy places we would eat every single day...which included the always delicious Olive & Ivy, Sauce and In-N-Out.
*Being entertained for hours watching John make Boston laugh hysterically
*Getting Boston all to myself for an hour while Michele and John attended a friend's temple sealing :)
*Watching Randy and John "show off their talents" at the driving range
*Opening John's eyes to the wonderfulness that is QT (you know you loved it!)
*Buying a dozen ridculously delicious cupcakes from Sprinkles...and then proceding to finish them between the four of us within 24 hours! (Actually, I should say between the two of us...me and Shel ate 2/3 of them!)
*Hanging out with the cutest baby ever, BOSTON!

Thanks for coming to visit us, guys! We love you and miss you already! :)

11 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I can't believe you have a nephew name Bostom that is Nick and My favorite boys name and if Aspyn was a boy that is what we were going to name him:)! He is absolutely adorable:)!

The Youngs said...

Looks like such a fun weekend! Your nephew is adorable!

Shanan and Danica said...

hehe--I laughed aloud at the one about QT. I can't wait until the new one by my house is finished. :)

Jennifer and Brad said...

I love all these pictures especially the one with Boston sitting in his green chair. It looks like his legs are almost too chubby to fit! :) Nephews are the best.

Michele said...

yay... we had tons of fun. boston did too. and im sure that john is missing him some QT right now. How could you not? It was nice however, to come home to lovely 80 degree weather. thanks for having us. maybe you could buy some more sprinkle and freeze them and mail them to me?? Ha. See you in a few months sista.

Cara said...

How fun for you guys. It sure looks like and sounds like you guys had a fun time. And Boston is so adorable. Love all the pics. :)

Nancy said...

What a cutie pie! I wish that Jillian and I were in the area so we could have come to play too! He's so handsome! ;)

Briana said...

Sounds like fun! I didn't know they had a Sprinkles here. Where is it at? I keep hearing about them and really need to try them :)

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Dude crazy yummy cupcakes, do they deliver to Ca.??? I might need to place an order. You guys are great, what fun you must have together. That little Boston, I could just eat him right up. He looks as yummy as those cupcakes!!!

Michele said...

this is my first official post as a blogger, this is john. but i cannot and will not stand for this QT craze any longer.. best comparison i can think of.. "have you guys heard of the coolest, most fun and awesome cupcakes around? .. it's called sprinkles by betty crocker".. oh wait you thought those were one of a kind too.. nevermind

Tiffany said...

Take it back John...
I get personally offended when anyone talks bad about my beloved QT...and I am pretty sure your wife gets personally offended too, so you better take it back...