Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remember When...

I just played this fun game on my friend Michelle's blog and thought it would be fun to try...

Remember when...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. I think it will be pretty fun to see the responses.

P.S. try not to embarass me too badly...lol :)

24 comments:

Shanan and Danica said...

hehe I just posted something like this on my blog. I would have to say that my best memory of you was at your wedding--I think the first time we met was at my wedding but I didn't get too much of a chance to talk. But at your wedding, I remember everything was beautiful. Now Randy on the other hand--sitting next to him for two years of work had lots of memories...but I will be nice and not embarrass him either. :)

Harries Family said...

Oh Tiff... which memory do I choose there were so many fun times we had living together. IT was New Years Eve and we decided with 2 other roommates to be spontanous and drive to Vegas to be there in time for the big Countdown. We grabbed all of our stuff together and jumped into the car...only to turn back around a hour outside of Phoenix because of our other lame roommates decided that they didn't want to go anymore. We wrote mean notes about them in the back seat with lipstick (we didn't have any pens or pencils), anyway we ended up going to my brothers house and watching What about Bob and drinking our sorrows away with Rootbeer. That was a fun night with you!

Tiffany said...

LOL! Foush! I am laughing so hard right now! I think I still have that book with the lipstick writing in it... :) What a great memory!

Lewis Family said...

I remember the first time I met you. You and Randy had just started dating and it was at the bowling alley. Haha completly random.. Yeah we should totally do something..I know we will be doing the run in the morning and then going to the parade..What time are you guys leaving tomorrow?

Brittney said...

I am so sad we never hung out more! The only thing I remember is when you lived with like 4 other girls and you were having a little party and I came over with Katie. and then I think we went out to eat for a girls night one time a loooong time ago:) we so need to hang out! lol.

Cara said...

I just remember lots of fun times living with you and the other "B's". But I remember the time you came home from somewhere and all of us where home. We had turned all the lights out and when you walked in I put the tv to a fuzzy channel. And then you said "Cara, Samara!" And then JoDee came crawling out of the cupboard under the tv like Samara from "The Ring". And you started Screaming! Oh man we had some fun times. Oh and when we went to JoDee's family cabin that was a fun time too. :)

PS I had just posted something similar to this on my blog then I saw it on yours too. How funny!

juan said...

i remember when we went to satans bumhole.. i mean QT.. worst day ever!!!!

The Jackson Family said...

My first memory together is in Relief Society in the MCC ward and we started talking about our missionaries, haha, hey at least they created a friendship right:)!

Tiffany said...

Juan...you remembered wrong...when we went to QT a pillar of light shone down from heaven...and your life has been blessed ever since...

ensman said...

I remember going to my parents house in Luna and getting out to unlock the gate and when I jumped back in the car you SERIOUSLY looked like you were going to cry. You thought I was taking you all to be murdered or something:) Then later when the TV changed to static SOOOO LOUD and we were so scared! That was fun B!

Oh and I can't forget the time I came home and you and Michelle were hiding in my closet posing like Samara! My life will never be the same again since "THE RING"

Tiffany said...

lol, yes B, I did think you were taking us to be murdered in that freaky cabin in the-middle-of-nowhere-Luna! I was convinced you were Samara's long lost sister...

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Mine would have to be my many many babysitting moments with you & your little bro & sisters. You were always my favorite family to babysit for. I loved the time your parents went away, somewhere out of the country I think. I got to stay with you guys over night for like a week. It was super cool for me, like you guys were my kids for a week. I also loved all of our make up hair do times, fond memories of back in the day. Now if your sisters do the same thing on their blogs I will probably say the same things. :):) Love Marianne :):)

Amber Larsen said...

remember when we watched the "Mothman Prophecies" and we were all convinced that our apartment was haunted. i think I slept in your bed that night... HA!! and remember when we went to that concert... who was it?? I can think of the songs but not his name- crap I hate it when that happens. John something?

Tiffany said...

John Mayer :) Remember how we both thought we hated each other and then we went to that concert and all the sudden became best friends? :)

fuz&michelle said...

Lots of memories B! Remember the "PF" mannequin outside our scary shower? or the blue blanket nights with the boys or trashing their house with bags and bags of shredded paper! :) We worked on shredding that stuff for days and on the video when our one roommate says...."oh i got scared!" and we kept rewinding it and laughing hysterically?!

Tiffany said...

LOL, oh my gosh B! I COMPLETELY forgot about that video where she said "oh, I got scared!" HILARIOUS! And I forgot about the PF Mannequin too...those were some good memories, B!

D and C said...

Totally random...I remember Marianne babysitting one weekend, and she decided to take us all (except for Tanner because he was a baby) for a ride in my dads big red jeep!! I totally remember that for some reason!!!! How funny!!!

Briana said...

Tiffany since I am still getting to know you, I don't have a ton of memories but mainly just chatting on google talk for hours when we first met and tring to run with you and realizing in a short amount of time that you are going to kick my butt and I could never keep up with you :) I was right too! :)

Anonymous said...

hey guys! glad that you found us! I actually found you off of Alyssa and Darin's blog too, and just forgot to say something to ya! We are having a blast out here...we miss everyone is AZ though! Hope you guys are doing good!

Nancy said...

Remember when we would look at each other across the classroom and roll our eyes because the SAME person refused to stop talking and offering her thoughts about education at the very end of class. Looks that would say, "Doesn't she know that if she would just shut-up we would probably get out of here a half an hour early instead of 10 minutes late?!?!

Or, remember when we would go to Z Tejas to eat and realize that our food was totally cold by the time we got to it because we had talked so much?

Miss ya...

Nancy

Becky said...

Pat Tillman race! You were so awesome to hang out with me so I would not be a loner:) How are you shin splints? I hope you are feeling better:)

D and C said...

Tiffany,
YOU INSPIRE ME!!! I think you are awesome for being a runner, and I would be honored to run with you someday! but give me a couple of milleniums to get to your level! LOL! Amy wever, and Emily wever and I and hopefully LIZ Muhlestien are going to run a half marathon in November in S.F. You should come with us!!!
Anyways...Thanks for your comment, you are awesome!! Keep posting about your running so I can get inspired...LOL!!!

love ya,
Deanna

robyne said...

Tiff, or should I say Debbie, I remember so many things...feeding the scary ducks, swinging at the park, jumping on the tramp, having you and your sisters put on a concert lip syncing to Debbie someone...I forget her name now. Taking you on vacation with us, when we took you to dinner in AZ, your wedding day and oh so much more...but I don't want to embarass you to much!

Tansey Hall said...

Hey Tiff,
I found your blog on Marianne Overton's page. We were in there ward in Gilbert before we moved out to Queen Creek. Your blog is way too cute!