Ya know those kind of movies that you never get sick of? Those movies that you could seriously watch over and over again and they never get old? I love those kind of movies...
Ya know those kind of feel-good movies that make you smile? The kind that make you laugh and make you cry? And the kind that are clean and have a happy ending? I love those kind of movies...
Well, my new favorite movie is Waitress. I bought it recently because I knew it was one of those movies that I could watch again and again. And that is exactly what I have been doing. I am on my 2-week intersession right now and have been feeling a little sick, which means I have spent most of my days off laying around the house watching movies all day :) And I could seriously watch this movie every day. Really.
I am going to go snuggle up on the couch right now with a blanket and pillow and watch it again...I think today will be my 4th time watching it in these past 2 weeks...Is that wierd? :)
The only bad thing is watching this movie makes me crave a delicious pie...now if only I knew how to bake a Marshmallow Mermaid pie...Mmmmmm.... :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Waitress
Posted by
Tiffany
at
1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I love this movie too! Its such a good chick flick. & doesn't make you want to bake?! when I find a good movie, im all about watching it over and over again! Im sorry to hear that you're not feeling good!!
There's a recipe at this link...
http://www.recipe4living.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=55680
Oh my gosh, I love you Holly! I am going to attempt to make this pie tomorrow...for real! I will let you know how it turns out...it sounds delicious! :)
I have never even heard of this movie. Where have i been? I just watched Steel Magnolias the other day, I made Dave watch it with me b/c that's where I fell in love with the name Jackson. Well he watched it for about 15 minutes and then I let him go, I could tell he was dying of boredom. Have fun on your vacay from school!
Oh i liked this movie too. Justin however didn't. But then again that is to be expected right. :) Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I hope this doesn't mean that you won't be at Michelles baby shower this weekend.
Sorry Tiff....but that's weird. Hopefully Randy didn't watch it with you.
No, Dad, he doesn't watch it with me. Which is why I must watch it as much as possible this week while I am off from work and he is at work all day...cuz when he is home I am not allowed to watch it :)
I LOVE this movie too! And pies....
I watched this movie (again) with Paul for V-Day last year and made him a pie. That's about as creative as I get : )
I have a movie that I can watch over and over too, it's "The Holiday" with Cameron Diaz. I love that movie. I might go put it on now. Oh, and I am 8 1/2 weeks!!! Due May 17. SO FUN!!
I love "The Holiday!" That is another one I can definitely watch over and over again...which is why I own that one as well! :)
Wow, May 17th! Congrats again, Alyssa! So excited for you guys! :)
I completely understand--for me that movie is Pride and Prejudice...I want watch it two or three times in a weekend and not get tired of it at all. :)
K I've always wanted to see this movie. I'm buying it now. I trust you w/ my life.
You crack me up. I've never seen this movie... I think I'm going to have to try it. For the record, I'm almost the exact opposite. I tell Ryan that we should pretty much NEVER buy a DVD because I have total issue watching a movie more than once. There are SO few that I would be willing to do that with. That being said, a old Ginger Rogers movie (Bachelor Mother) is my, "I don't feel good so bring me a hot drink, blanket, and a movie" movie. It's the best. (Good dancing in the movie... I think you'd like it!
I heard some bad reviews about it so I haven't seen it, but I really wanted to! So I'm going to go get it. I trust your movie taste completely :) (minus scary movies you psycho!) The pie sounds good too!
Post a Comment