Tuesday, November 25, 2008

16 Weeks

This post is for Marianne :) She has been requesting an updated belly pic...


Today I am 16 weeks. We had another Dr's appt today and everything still looks great, heard the baby's heartbeat and it is still strong! :) We made our ultrasound appt today to find out the sex of the baby next month and I cannot WAIT! Our appt is scheduled for December 18th. Our girl name is all picked out but we are still having a hard time with our boy name...so we will just have to wait and see what we are having! :)

I know I said on my 12 week post that I was going to start working out...and of course I still haven't 4 weeks later. But my justification is that right when my morning sickness went away and I felt my energy come back, I immediately came down with a bad cold and then the flu. :( Now that I am finally recovering from that, I really am going to start working out...for reals...right after I stuff my face this weekend for Thanksgiving of course ;)

Hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!!! :)

9 comments:

KARI said...

You look so CUTE! I can't believe that you are 16 weeks already! I am excited to find out what you are having. We will see you in a month!! WHOO!HOO! I am sad we won't be there for the YUMMY Thanksgiving food. We will miss you guys:)

Cara said...

oh how cute are you? The answer is so cute! Man the time has gone by fast. Pretty soon you will be at the half way mark. Can't wait to hear what you are having. And have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer and Brad said...

Your belly is so cute. Are you keeping your baby names a secret?

Laurie Ramirez said...

Tiffany! I had no idea you were expecting! I was checking out Michelle's blog and saw a link to yours so I thought I'd check it out. We are so excited for you to be a mama! Love to you both... congrats!!

ensman said...

B you look so cute!!! I am so excited for you! It seems so real when you find out what you are having :) Keep posting the pictures!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Alright, your text said you were getting fat and you're so full of crap. You look so cute!!!!!! Thanks for the post; I've been checking daily-well worth the wait. Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Amber Larsen said...

oh tiff... you are the CUTEST pregnant girl! I can't wait to find out what you're having, it'll be so much fun!! You look AWESOME! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Lynnette said...

Such a cute belly! Looks like a girl to me, my boys i carried almost in my legs!

Debbie said...

Definitely a cute pregnant belly! You look adorable! By the way, I just really really think you are having a girl for some reason:) Can't wait to find out!!