Our adorable new niece Brooklyn Harlow was born last week on November 13th.
I love this picture of Kaylyn holding her for the first time...she looks so happy to be a new mom!

Brooklyn is so adorable and we love her so much!!! Seeing her in the hospital right after she was born just made me so excited for our baby to arrive in 5 more months...As soon as we left the hospital, I missed little Brooklyn already :) Lucky for us, Trent and Kaylyn now live in Maricopa, about 5 minutes down the road from us, so as soon as they got home from the hospital, we were over there and Brooklyn was glued to my arms :) Until a few days ago when I came down with a really, really bad cold... :( Now I have to take a little break from her til I get better.
Congratulations Trent and Kaylyn! :) We love you guys and we are so happy for you! :)
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Brooklyn Harlow Brimhall
Posted by
Tiffany
at
8:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so dang cute! I am so happy for them. I am so jealous that you can go see her anytime! We will see you all soon:) whoo hoo
Oh my gosh Trent does not have a baby. Ahhhh that really makes me feel so old all of the sudden. How great for them! You will have to tell him I said hello and a big huge congrats for me. Thanks. :) how are you feeling? I love the second trimester the most so I hope you are enjoying it as much as you can enjoy being prego. haha See ya
Owe, thanks guys! Yeah we can't wait for you guys to have your baby so they can play together! come on hurry it up! 5 more months is not very far away!
Post a Comment