Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Voter Day"



I decided to title this post "Voter Day" in honor of my sister Michele.

I know it is actually called "Election Day"...but she doesn't.

Love ya Sis!

Hope you all voted today!

4 comments:

Michele said...

at least i voted on voter day. isn't that all that matters?

John said...

Tip-

Way to go in Az....you passed 102 by a good margin. Everybody in Ca. hates the mormons, they can see that prop 8 won because of us.

Prop 8 was the only bright spot for me on election day. Soon the government (Obama, Pelosi and Reid) will increase my taxes so they can give MY money to someone else who has little or no ambition...this will increase the welfare state because everyone likes to get something for nothing.

McCain wasn't a great candadate, but Obama and his friends will weaking this country.

Tansey Hall said...

We were not thrilled about the election this term. However we were excited that Prop 102 passed. Who would have thought there would be the day where we would have to fight for the institution of marriage?
I am hoping that my heart will soften towards our new President. All I can think of is Socialism every time I hear him speak. Your Dad is right on. Very sad. At least we have a prophet who will always guide us in the proper direction.

Teresa :) said...

You just totally made my day because I have not felt like a very cute pregnant person lately. I think you look tiny! I really cant picture you getting very big but I understand the feeling. Hope all is going well with you guys, how far along are you now?