




Last week my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws hosted a baby shower for me at one of my favorite restaurants :) Wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was too busy being spoiled with baby presents, delicious food, yummy cake, and the company of wonderful friends! Thank you Shari, Kaylyn and Kelcie for such a beautiful baby shower!! Love you guys! (missed you Kel!)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Baby Shower Fun!
Posted by
Tiffany
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
So sad I couldn't be there! glad you were spoiled, you deserve it. you look great too!
Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm glad you got spoiled! That's what a shower is for.
Looks like fun, and oh my gosh, you are due in 3 weeks!! Crazy! You look great.
Good luck!
We are delivering at Banner Gateway. it's only 2 miles from us. Gotta love that! I'm excited for you guys and your first baby hospital experience! Good luck with everything!
Glad you have other family there close enough to you to take good care of you - looks like the baby shower was wonderful!
Shari did such a good job on the diaper cake! So cute! I love Brooklyns face in that picture. It looks like so much fun. Sorry I missed it....you missed me a little to right??;)
yes, of course we missed you Kari!!!!! :)
hey there! i can't believe you guys are moving to chicago. Missy (my sister) lives there right now and i think her hubby goes to northwestern for orthodontics. you should definitely call her. i'm sure she could help you out with housing. her number is 716-380-1628. i'll tell her you're gonna call soon, or send me your number and i'll have her call you.
How fun! I love baby showers and I love your diaper cake! Way cute. Good Luck to you guys and I hope that every thing goes smoothly for you too!
Great photos- I wish I had been in AZ a couple of days earlier so I could have crashed your party!!! It was so great to see you- I can't wait to hear more about your adventures preparing for motherhood, and chicago!!!
How Fun! Adorable diaper cake, I love those things. We can't wait - you are so close, and look so cute!
Love the diaper cake! I am so excited for the arrival of Baby Brimhall....I am excited for the move to Chicago that is a great opportunity for you guys, but I sure miss you!
Congratulations Brimhall and Hunt Family! We are so excited about the arrival of your beautiful new baby boy!
Post a Comment