
Madden Randel Brimhall
Born Thursday, May 7th at 4:59 p.m.
7 lb 9 oz
20 1/2 inches
We just arrived home from the hospital today...a very Happy Mother's Day :)
More details (and pictures!) to follow soon...
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Madden Randel
Posted by
Tiffany
at
8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Yay!! I've been looking everyday. Congratulations! He is precious. Enjoy!
Oh yay so glad to hear you got out of the hospital and didn't have to stay till Monday. And your right what a great Mother's day. He is so adorable. Can't wait to see him again! Hope everyone is doing great!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!!!
B He is seriously perfect! Happy Mother's day!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations!! HE IS SO CUTE!! Can't wait to meet him! I'm so happy for you, Happy Mother's Day!
He is adorable!! Congratulations!
Yea yea Yea!! Can't wait to come see him!
Congratulations Beautiful Tiffany!Love, Michelle.
Congratulations Tiffany,
He is darling, love all the dark hair! You even had him a little early. What a perfect Mother's day.
Tiff- he's gorgeous. I'm so glad to hear you three are home safe. Can't wait for more photos. Congratulations to you, and Randy! Madden is one lucky baby!!
Hurray! Its finally over, congrats and I hope everything went good! We deffinetly need the details!! That was probably so nice to finally get to come home for mothers day, a great present. Why so long at the hospital? Well any who he is as gorgeous as can be you guys must be sooo happy. See ya and tell Randy congrats as well for Michael and I. :)
Congratulations! He is adorable. I want to call you and get the details of his birth and what your going to do with the big move coming up. Hope your getting some rest. Love ya
CONGRATULATIONS! Now, the fun really begins. He looks so precious in that picture :)
He's so cute! Chad sent me a picture on my phone when I was in utah. Hes so adorable!!!!
Congrats guys. He is a good looking baby! Hope you are adjusting and recovering well!
- Marcus & Traci
He is beautiful Tiffany. You will be an amazing mother.
Post a Comment