Today is a good day...
Woke up and made a delicious breakfast for Randy and I before he took off for his first day of school
Went on a walk with the babe in our super cute new neighborhood...the weather was absolutely beautiful!



Woke up and made a delicious breakfast for Randy and I before he took off for his first day of school
Went on a walk with the babe in our super cute new neighborhood...the weather was absolutely beautiful!



Hung out with Madden all day and even got some sweet smiles out of him...
(although they aren't his biggest smiles...he saves those ones for Daddy)




Fit into my favorite pair of MEK jeans today, 5 1/2 weeks after having a baby...so what if I struggled to get them on, couldn't zip them or button them, and had to wear a long and loose fitting shirt to hide my love handles...I still fit them over my hips and my butt and that still made me feel good :)
Sat on our back porch with Madden and watched the bunny rabbits hopping around in our backyard...


Going out to dinner tonight with my two boys to celebrate Randy and I's second wedding anniversary...
Today is a good day...
P.S. Have I mentioned how much we love it here in Chicago?? I don't know if we are ever moving back to Arizona...
11 comments:
OK.....those pictures are beautiful. So green. I'm glad you're loving it and spending some quality time with Madden!!
pretty, looks like oregon but it doesn't get freezing there and is much closer to fam. after living is such a green place i dont think you and randy will ever move back to the ugly desert. move to oregon. i heard they need PT's there!
Ignore Michele, don't move to oregon...you ARE moving back to AZ!!! :) I'm so happy for you, it looks so pretty and cute! I'm kind of jealous as I sweat it out in this 100+ weather!
whatever you are moving back, I agree with Michelle Bodily!! I will buy you a bunny to hop around in your back yard here! I am so glad you love it!
Finaly settled in!! Looks so pretty and I am jealous of that weather. Madden has changed so much. Such a handsome little guy:) Hope you had a great 2 year anniversary!!
Your little neighborhood looks awesome. That always makes it easier to take little walks with your baby.
He is gorgeous!
Definitely jealous:) It is beautiful there and I love your neighborhood! I don't blame you for not wanting to come back to AZ. I guess it does have its benefits though in the winter. I have always told Jared that Chicago is one of the best cities to visit so maybe we will come visit sometime:)!!
so cute! We miss you guys out in COpa! It looks so beautiful there and I love the houses! Madden has gotten so big already! Im glad you guys are doing good...
I love the first baby - you get to hang out with them all day :) Good job on the jeans - It takes me about 4 months - I guess when I gain 65 lbs they don't come off too fast! We will have to visit you guys - Maybe next summer - I don't know if I could do a Chicago winter. We;ll get the kids together and play!
I can't wait for an excuse to visit Chicago... it's not too far a plane ride for us.. Looks like you'll have lots of visitors in the future! Mark us down too ;)
Keep scoping out all the cool places for me to see on my next visit. Funny - the other day I was just thinking you are going to have to update your blog profile - I love your blogs new look - you are going to have to teach me how to re-vamp mine.
Post a Comment