Friday, August 7, 2009

3 months

What a difference 3 months makes...



Where has the time gone?? And where has my baby gone!?

Madden is 3 months today.

He laughs and smiles more and more everyday.
His hair has grown so long now that I can't even mo-hawk it anymore and I have to tuck it behind his ears on the sides.
People always tell me he doesn't look like a baby, he looks like a "little man."
He loves going places and moving constantly...wants to be on the go all the time.
He still sleeps 7 hours every night...like clockwork.
He has gotten much easier and isn't nearly as fussy or nearly as high maintenance as he was when he was newborn.
He is the cutest and sweetest little baby boy EVER.







Tonight this little 3 month old will sleep in his crib in his own room for the very first time.

I think it is going to be harder for me than it will be for him...

Wish us luck.

9 comments:

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

I love his "smiley" pictures. He is so cute - and the time has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see him next month!

The Youngs said...

Wow those three months flew by! He does look like a little man, a cute little man. Good luck with sleeping. I ended up sleeping in Calebs room when we moved him - I missed him!

Briana said...

Wow I can't believe how big he has gotten. How fun!!! He is adorable!

Chelsie said...

He has grown a lot in the past 3 months. He is so stinkin' cute! Good luck with the whole sleeping in his own room tonight. That was hard on me too when we put Bayleigh in her own room. I may have even shed a tear!

Cara said...

Aww, he has changed so much, And I have to agree he does look like a little man. : ) And we put Ryken in his own bed when he just turned 3 months old too. Good luck with it. I am sure he will be just as good. And be strong you can make it thru the night too. : )

The Trones said...

Tiffany!
He is sooooo cute. Love the red fire truck shirt pictures. He's a doll baby!

Katie and Aaron said...

Can you believe how fast it goes by?!? It is so sad, but on the plus side the older they get, the more fun they are! He is the cutest thing ever! I love his little grin! It is so hard to move them into their own room, but you will love it later on, promise. :)

Alyssa said...

So sweet! They grow up so fast!! I don't know how you have had him in your room this whole time!! Drew was out at 3 weeks. Darin suggested it after 1 week. I just need my room and space & sleep. Had to take Drew in the other day. He is 15 lbs!! Crazy! I love the pics of him smiling too.