This past week, Madden and I flew to Utah for little Naomi's blessing and sealing. My sister Michele and her husband Jon were recently able to finalize her adoption and Naomi was sealed to them in the Salt Lake Temple.
It was such an amazing experience to be there in the temple with them on their special day. Seeing their two children walk into the sealing room dressed all in white made me cry. It was truly unlike anything I have ever witnessed and I am so glad I was able to be there. I am so thankful for temples and for forever families. Jon, Michele, and Boston are so lucky to have Naomi as part of their family, and Naomi is truly lucky to be a part of theirs.
For eternity...
(More Utah pics coming soon...)



2 comments:
we are so glad you came sister. i know it was a lot of work to come alone and travel far but i cant imagine the day without you there. thank you sister.
That is so neat, it made me tear up.
Post a Comment