Highs and Lows of our week in Utah:
Highs:
spending time outside everyday in the beautiful weather
Madden watching Baby Einstein everyday with cousin Naomi
Boston all up in Madden's face smothering him with kisses, these boys LOVE each other!
shopping with my sister
delicious donuts, peanut butter cup cookies, and yummy red velvet bundt cakes
the 12 pack of diet cherry pepsi my sister had waiting in the fridge for me :)
being in the Salt Lake Temple for Naomi's sealing (thank you for watching Madden, Abbie!!)
seeing my mom, dad, cousins, aunts and uncles
Madden's bath time in Aunt Sheli's sink...he loved it!
watching the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication with my mom
Lows:
some minor meltdowns on the flight home (by Madden, not by me)
two ridiculously explosive diapers of Maddens that led to more baths in the sink
3 screaming babies in the back seat while my sister and I drove around shopping
breastfeeding on the plane...on a full flight...with two men sitting next to me...and with Madden kicking the guy next to me the entire time...nice
Madden teething the entire time we were there
missing Randy
having to say goodbye to my sister and her babies, knowing I won't see them for another 6 months... :(
Thanks Shel and John, for letting Madden and I crash at your place for the week! We had so much fun! Madden misses his cousins already :(
Highs:
spending time outside everyday in the beautiful weather
Madden watching Baby Einstein everyday with cousin Naomi
Boston all up in Madden's face smothering him with kisses, these boys LOVE each other!
shopping with my sister
delicious donuts, peanut butter cup cookies, and yummy red velvet bundt cakes
the 12 pack of diet cherry pepsi my sister had waiting in the fridge for me :)
being in the Salt Lake Temple for Naomi's sealing (thank you for watching Madden, Abbie!!)
seeing my mom, dad, cousins, aunts and uncles
Madden's bath time in Aunt Sheli's sink...he loved it!
watching the Oquirrh Mountain temple dedication with my mom
Lows:
some minor meltdowns on the flight home (by Madden, not by me)
two ridiculously explosive diapers of Maddens that led to more baths in the sink
3 screaming babies in the back seat while my sister and I drove around shopping
breastfeeding on the plane...on a full flight...with two men sitting next to me...and with Madden kicking the guy next to me the entire time...nice
Madden teething the entire time we were there
missing Randy
having to say goodbye to my sister and her babies, knowing I won't see them for another 6 months... :(
Thanks Shel and John, for letting Madden and I crash at your place for the week! We had so much fun! Madden misses his cousins already :(
xoxo














5 comments:
Ah, the poop explosions. Aren't they the best? We had one the other night...all over my sheets.
Tiff,
I am so glad we were able to see you and meet Madden! My girls are in love with him, especially Abbie! Good thing he didn't have a poop explosion while we were in the Temple! I Love you and I love seeing you and your sisters be Mommys you are each so amazing!!
Tif - Madden's blowout was pretty unforgettable - but so were all the other great times :) I'm so glad you could be there.
How fun to be in Utah and how crazy that you met my brother and sister in law!! Small world! Looks like a great time and how great for that family!
Sounds like so much fun! Although I don't know how i would like trying to breastfeed on the plane next to two guys! poor girl! Im glad you survived it....
Post a Comment