I love that he gets shy around strangers and cuddles into his mommys shoulder.
I love that he likes watching cartoons in the morning while I get ready.
I love that he makes cute noises to get my attention when I am not looking...and then as soon as I look at him he turns his head to the side all shyly and smiles.
I love that when his daddy talks or makes any noise at all, Madden immediately stops what he is doing to look around the room until he finds his dad.
I love that he smiles when I read stories to him and smacks the pictures with his pudgy little hands.
I love that he makes this cute little chomping motion with his mouth when he is hungry as if to say "Feed Me Mommy! Me Want Food!"
I love that he is now sleeping 9-11 hours every night. That's right, people. Sometimes even 12 hours. Be jealous.
I love that the lays his head down on the floor sometimes and just watches the leaves falling outside the big glass sliding back door. (see bottom picture...so sweet.)
I love that he still loves going for jogs in the BOB everyday.
I love that when his daddy gets home in the evening and holds him, Madden cuddles and nuzzles him into his chest as if to say how much he has missed him all day.
I love that he is eating solids now and has grown like CRAZY since.
I love that he rolls over and over and over and over...til he is all the way on the other side of the room.
I love that when I put my face right in front of his he puts his cute little baby hands on my cheeks and trys to eat my nose.
I love that sometimes when he's really tired, he hums himself to sleep.
I love that he smiles and laughs all day long and thinks his mommy is the funniest person ever.







8 comments:
The 6 months have gone by so fast - I can't wait to see him in just a few more weeks. I want to hear him humming :) I hope he won't be too shy around his Grandma who misses him.
He is SO cute Tiff. Good job on the baby making.
6 months is the funnest age, enjoy it!
Love ya.
I can't believe how fast 6 months has gone either!! He is so cute and fun!! He is so stylin' in all his Hurley clothes! Where do you get them? I miss you B and let us know when you will be in town for Christmas and we will plan a "B" reunion Christmas din
ner!!
thanks for all your sweet comments! I think these pictures of Madden are priceless. I agree with you that 6 months really is so great!
how cute are you! i love that you wrote down all those things - cute idea. let me just say, i love this little boy. it takes all i have not to grab him from you every time that i see you. i loved watching him in church today - he is such a sweet baby!
Grampa loves Madden and cant wait to see him soon.
So cute! I cant wait for Ellie to do all that =) But I know I need to enjoy these times. I really can't wait until she smiles though. How do you make your blog so cute....I need some pointers!
How does half a year pass SO quickly? Our parents always told us it would pass in a blink of an eye, right? I'm starting to believe them... ;)
Post a Comment