Madden loves to EAT!
Always has.
When he was a newborn he would have eaten all freaking day if I let him.
Now he is eating solids and although he was a little confused by the texture at first, he LOVES it now! He pratically hyperventilates when I put him in his bumbo and put his bib on cuz he knows it is time to eat!
He freaks out in between bites because I seriously cannot shovel the food in fast enough!
And then when its all gone, he has a nervous breakdown.
I have to immediately give him a bottle to calm him down and ease him out of the bumbo while I then attempt to clean up the disaster he has left behind.
So he lays in the boppy and drinks his bottle while I clean up the sticky mess in the kitchen...and then I almost always find him like this...
or like this...
or like this...
But this one is my favorite...
a couple days ago I found him asleep with the bottle in his hand and when I slowly took the bottle away, his hand stayed frozen in position, as if he was still clutching his bottle, and his mouth stayed perfectly open as if he was still sucking away....
It made me smile :)
Man, I love this kid!






11 comments:
Aww, Tiff he is so darn cute. I love all those pictures. And it sure sounds like he does like his food. Which isn't a bad thing I am sure he will be a great eater when he gets older. And are you sure you don't add a little extra stuff to the bottle to help him pass out? :) Just kidding well whatever it is I wish Cy did the same thing. lol
MISS YOU!!
That last picture is super funny. This is exactly how our feeding times go at my house too. Especially the freaking out when the food is gone. so funny. :)
Jase still hyperventilates when he knows food is coming and it isn't coming fast enough!! That last picture is freakin hilarious!!
That is too cute! I love the first few feedings, it is hilarious!
That sounds just like Jackson. He loved to eat. The pic of him still thinking he has his bottle in his hand is priceless :) So Cute!
those pictures are so cute and so funny. that is how boston was, such a good eater - just not with a bottle. but naomi, she only wants a bottle... she will never be a fan of cereal or baby food.
So cute - and I still can't get over how much taller Madden looks in these pictures. Man - I gotta see that kid soon!
Okay, seriously, those are the cutest pictures ever! Drew is asleep right now, and those pictures made me want to just go in and wake him up to hold him. Buuut I won't. :) Isn't it so fun to be a mom!?
Those last few pictures are hilarious. He is such a funny kid!
Oh I love the pic of the missing bottle. lol very cute!
That is too cute!!! I love how big he is getting and your family pictures look great!!
Post a Comment