Monday, November 23, 2009

this morning

Madden watching SportsCenter with his Daddy in bed this morning:



And you thought you had bad hair days.

6 comments:

Faye said...

You are indoctrinating him into the sports world at a young age - of course I expected nothing less of Randy. Madden looks so cute!

John said...

Madden has whacky hair....I love it.

Michele said...

instead of calling it a bad hair day, it should be called a madden hair day

ashalston said...

haha i love it!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I can't get over his hair! How funny is he! Not snowing yet. Today was beautiful! Almost 60 all day!

Stephanie said...

Tiff, I found you! I had to look up all of you and your sisters' little ones. Madden is adorable and I am so happy to see you having such a wonderful time being a mommy! Congrats!
Love, Steph