9 month Madden is the best Madden yet!
I know, I know... I say every month is my favorite age...but every month seriously just gets better and better!
Some things I want to remember about Madden at 9 months:
He LOVES playing with his toys and gets super excited when I dump out his toybox on the floor every morning. He is surrounded by these toys everyday and he can entertain himself with them for hours!
(LOVE THIS! Mommy can actually get things done now! It is awesome!)
Madden started crawling the day we got home from Arizona, at about 8 1/2 months old. He crawls like a champ now and is always crawling away super fast and getting into something naughty. His favorite naughty things to get into: the cords under the computer desk, mommys church books on the bottom of the bookshelf, the nintendo controllers and video games on the bottom of the tv stand, the dvds, the shoes in the entryway, and my all-time-favorite?? The trash can.
(and no, he doesn't actually get into the trash...he just for some reason loves to crawl right up to the trash can and bang on the side of it. Nice. I swear I have to wash this kids hands with wipeys about 762,000 times a day!)
He loves to pick up his toys and throw them in front of him, then crawl after them and throw them again, and do this over and over and over until he is all the way in another room...like a little puppy playing fetch with himself ;)
He loves when mommy and daddy get down on all fours and crawl after him on the floor, chasing him around the couches. He laughs hysterically and crawls super fast to try and get away. It is one of his favorite games to play.
Madden is super ticklish and loves when Mommy and Daddy chase him around the house and get him. He loves playing peek-a-boo and found the perfect little place to play this game between the two couches. Sometimes I will be in the kitchen and I won't even be paying attention to him, and I hear him giggling and I look over and see his little smiling face peeking at me between the couches. He thinks its hilarious! And so do I! :)
He loves climbing all over us when we lay on the floor and play with him. He does this fake laugh sometimes and when he gets really really excited he screams at the top of his lungs, as loud as he can, this really high-pitched girly scream. :) Funniest thing ever!
I freaking love this kid!
And just when I think I think my heart is going to explode and I couldn't possibly love him more, I love him even more the next day!
I feel so incredibly blessed to be his mom and to be able to spend every minute of every day with him! I really do look forward to having more kids, but for now I so cherish this time I have with just one baby, where I can devote so much of my time and attention to him and just hang out and play with him every day and really enjoy every moment...
Happy 9 months, Madden
XOXO
9 month measurements and percentiles:
weight: 21 lb. 10 oz. 68%
height: 30 in. 93%
head:46 1/2 cm.




12 comments:
OH my gosh Tiff, I loved reading all this stuff about Madden and seeing all the adorable pictures. He seriously is one of the cutest little boys I have seen, (next to mine that is:)) But seriously he is adorable! I loved those pics of him peeking around the couches. :)
He is ADORABLE!!! Caleb loves Super Why too! That's so cute that Madden sits through the whole episode! I love his smile!
He is so cute! I love his small pouty mouth and big eyes.
He's so handsome! I love his styled hair-dos. :)
Ok Tiff, he is seriously the cutest little boy ever. I cannot believe how big he is getting! And that hair, oh i love the hair! My favorite thing about Zoey during that age was the crawling chasing game. She loved it and it looks like Madden loves it too! I'm going to have to chase him around when I see him!
I can hardly wait for Madden to get here and show us all his new tricks. What a little darling!!! I really miss him.
I'm still laughing that you sing him the "Super Why" songs to cheer him up : )
I seriously love 9 months old, it might be my favorite age of all time.
What a funny boy - and he looks so much like his daddy!
Can't wait to see him soon!!!
He is so stinkin' sweet! Nice post, Tiff. ;)
This little boy is about to become one of my new best friends....
Madden is soo cute.. I can't get over his hair! I am going to have to check out Super Why!!
Adorable...he is looking so dang big now, I can't believe it. Isn't being a mom the greatest thing ever? It just keeps getting better through the years!
He is so cute! I love his new little haircut! He looks like such a stud. I miss you guys tons!
Post a Comment