My brother Tanner is finally home!
From serving a 2 year mission for our church in Mexico City.
And I couldn't have imagined a sweeter reunion!
I will post lots more fun pics after I am back home in Chicago...
But for the next 2 weeks, I'm just going to enjoy hanging out with the fam, taking Tanner to all the places he missed most about the bay area and listening to all of his mission stories.
Oh how I have missed my little brother!
Welcome Home, Tanner!
XOXO


6 comments:
How fun! Enjoy your trip! Tanner looks so happy!
How fun to have your brother come home! Mine comes home in June and we can't wait!
Have a fun trip!
So sweet! I am glad you were able to be there!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF TANNER!!! He looks so HAPPY you can see it from ear to ear!!! So glad he is home, he's such a great guy!!! You can tell how much he has grown. I am really looking forward to his talk on Sun. :)
Has it really been two years? I remember when he left. Glad he is home safe and sound. I love Madden doing push ups! Too cute!
Love the new header!!!
Post a Comment