Today when I went to get Madden out of his crib after his morning nap, this is what I walked in to find:
He's been pulling himself up and cruising around on the furniture for weeks now, but this was the first time I found him like this in his crib.
Guess its time to lower the crib once more...


4 comments:
cute. he looks huge in there. lowering the crib is such a pain. after we lowered it in stages for boston, i never raised it again. naomi has just slept in the lowest position her whole life. its such a process!
O my gosh hes so cute I cant handle it! We miss you guys in Copa!
They seriously grow up so fast!! He is so adorable!! My boys barely have as much hair as he does and they are 4 and 2!! So jealous!! I am bound to have a bald little girl!
Doesn't that make you so happy/sad?!?
Post a Comment