Tuesday, March 9, 2010

algo no muy comun

(spanish to english translation)
meaning "a rare thing"

which is what it is for our entire family to all be together
in the same place
at the same time

But we somehow managed to make it happen for my brother Tanners mission homecoming.

Is it just me or does anyone else get overwhelmed when trying to post pictures of a family vacation??
I have the hardest time eliminating pictures and deciding which ones to include in my blog post.
There are 48 in this post.
That's right, 48.
Be glad its not 222.
'Cuz thats how many pictures I took on this trip.

What can I say...Hunt family get-togethers are algo no muy comun ;)

The Airport




Fun with Family

Naomi, Boston and Madden with Great Grandma and Grandpa Graham








Birthday Celebration at Fentons



Big Sur




Pfeiffer Beach





Monterey Bay Aquarium





Algo No Muy Comun

last time all 3 sisters were together?
8 months ago

last time the immediate family was together?
2 years ago

last time the ENTIRE family was together....including all husbands and all babies?
over 2 1/2 years ago

Next time the ENTIRE family will be together??
Not soon enough.

So hurry and up and get married, Tanner.
Cuz I'm guessing that will be the next time we are all together... ;)

13 comments:

Michele said...

hijole no llamarte. thats all i have to say.

just kidding. great post. feeling WAY too overwhelmed to blog about this 2 week trip. I have like a frillion pictures to sort.

so much fun! an awesome vacation.

Tiffany said...

shel...I was this close to making the title of my post "hijole is a rare llamarte" :) lol. good times...

mandy* said...

What great pictures!!!! Your family is so fun and I bet it was the best time ever.

Michele, I'm going to start using the word "frillion" from now on.

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

So fun!!! Doesn't it suck that it's so hard to get the whole fam together at the same time?

Faye said...

Great Post Tiff - I haven't been able to face up to my blog post because I took approx 400 pictures in the last 2 weeks - YIKES. Too overwhelming right now - glad you were able to tackle it - great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. The scenery is so beautiful. It's the best when all the fam can get together...there's nothing like it!

Nancy said...

You guys are one gorgeous family! Nice photos... I totally understand your plight trying to narrow things down. Hence my usual solution of one main pic, and a slideshow... :) I don't have the patience to load all those into blogger!!!

John said...

Excellent post Tip, lots of fun times we had all together. It's tough with everyone living so far away.....but it makes reunions sweet.

Michele said...

hey.. john cloward here.. good posting sis.. so do you edit those eyes in the post or is the whole family spawned by the dark knight?

robyne said...

Great post Tiffany, it is so neat to see a picture of everyone together! Looks like you had a great time. I look forward to seeing Tanner!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

WOW this is amazing!!! I LOVE the family pics. But I do really love your family. You guys all have such a special place in my heart. So glad Tanner is home & that you guys all had some time to spend TOGETHER! Nothing on the planet beats family. Happy for you all!

Nancy said...

Hey Tiff-

Where do you usually shop for Madden's clothes? I have a friend that just had a boy and she loves the same style as you....

:) N

Briana said...

Too fun! You have a beautiful family! We miss you!