Oh man Tiff I am right there with you!!! It still is cold here in Idaho and I am SICK of it!!!! There isnt snow here but it is just very cold and very windy! UGH!!! I so want to take my kids out to the park and go on walks but cant cuz I dont want to freeze! Lets pray it gets warm SOON!!! P.S. You take amazing pictures!!! The color and everything is so great! And Madden is extremely handsome:)
7 comments:
Those are my favorite days... park and running outside! The zoo would be so fun when you come... let's plan on it!!
He is so so so cute.
Love the hair!
I think I will CRY too! We LOVE the sunshine! Love the pics. Madden is just adorable!
I could not agree more!!!
He is seriously so cute! I love your blog. It is so refreshing to look at. I miss you guys like crazy!
Oh man Tiff I am right there with you!!! It still is cold here in Idaho and I am SICK of it!!!! There isnt snow here but it is just very cold and very windy! UGH!!! I so want to take my kids out to the park and go on walks but cant cuz I dont want to freeze! Lets pray it gets warm SOON!!! P.S. You take amazing pictures!!! The color and everything is so great! And Madden is extremely handsome:)
Post a Comment