Thursday, April 8, 2010

For Naomi

Dear Cousin Naomi,

I am practicing my talents so I can walk before you...


Don't act like you're not impressed.


Love, Madden
xoxo

8 comments:

Michele said...

wait, just you wait. tonight, Naomi will learn to run!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

so cute!!!

ensman said...

it almost makes me sad he's getting so big so fast yet so happy at the same time:)

D and C said...

That was seriously cute!! I loved how he litterally walked his pants off! LOL!!
SO CUTE! I can't believe how big he is.

Summer said...

Crazy! I bet it was those perfect push-ups you guys made him do...

Go Madden!

Cara said...

Yay, so fun!He is going to be walkin in no time! :) It is so fun to see little ones using those toys to help them walk. Ryken never wanted to use any of them. Guess thats why it took him so long to walk. :) Cy loves to use the one we have too.

ashalston said...

um, push him down.

John said...

Madden is a stud....but he will always fear Naomi.