That is INSANE!!!!Seriously I cannot believe he is so big. That is crazy. HE IS ADORABLE. Good job Mommy.
I can't believe it either! And for some reason I feel sad about it...and he's not even mine.Don't be sad - be excited. He's gonna be hilarious when he starts talking : )
Yes, that is so crazy that he is almost 1. It seems like yesterday that we got your baby announcement!We LOVE his hair by the way.
CRAZY! I was just thinkin bout him turning one the other day. And then i remembered that means that my little guy will be 1 in about 2 months! Crazy that they are gettin so BIG! Madden is freakin adorable by the way. :)
I LOVE the mohawk!! Seriously, can this kid get any cuter??
omg, me either!!! what?? If he walks before Naomi I will break his legs.jk, don't call CPS on me please.
Time really flys by!! He is so cute!! Maybe him and Tatum will meet in the future:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is INSANE!!!!
Seriously I cannot believe he is so big. That is crazy. HE IS ADORABLE. Good job Mommy.
I can't believe it either! And for some reason I feel sad about it...and he's not even mine.
Don't be sad - be excited. He's gonna be hilarious when he starts talking : )
Yes, that is so crazy that he is almost 1. It seems like yesterday that we got your baby announcement!
We LOVE his hair by the way.
CRAZY! I was just thinkin bout him turning one the other day. And then i remembered that means that my little guy will be 1 in about 2 months! Crazy that they are gettin so BIG! Madden is freakin adorable by the way. :)
I LOVE the mohawk!! Seriously, can this kid get any cuter??
omg, me either!!! what?? If he walks before Naomi I will break his legs.
jk, don't call CPS on me please.
Time really flys by!! He is so cute!! Maybe him and Tatum will meet in the future:)
Post a Comment