Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th!










Our 4th of July weekend was spent BBQ-ing with friends, swimming, roasting marshmallows, eating delicious food, going to church, watching fireworks, and sweating our #@&$! off at the 4th of July parade downtown.

Hope your 4th of July weekend was as much fun as ours! :)

6 comments:

Michele said...

is maddens collared shirt from the gap, because if it is, i just bought it for boss the other day for like, 2 dollars. awesome.

Faye said...

I LOVE that last pic of you both fro the back watching fireworks. Glad you had such a memorable 4th. Can't wait to see you - just 1 month away now - YEAH!

Tiffany said...

yes sister, maddens shirt is from the gap. from that awesome sale I told you about. love it.

Cheryl said...

I know...I am bummed that we missed you guys in AZ too. Maybe we will just have to take a trip to Chicago or something. :-) Not sure when that would happen, but maybe.

Nancy said...

Aw, I love the pic of you guys watching too! I miss having just one baby sometimes... the though of Ryan catching me in a candid moment with one/both of them is so unlikely now... :(

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

okay that last picture is priceless! I love that so much!