Love that show! Seriously you take the best pictures! I love the pictures of him with the snow and helping with the tree! So awesome!!!
The City looks beautiful! So glad you had fun.
I am Wicked jealous right now. I have wanted to see that show for so long! I have even read the book. We were just in NYC, but of course didn't have anyone to watch Lincoln. BUmmer. Glad you had fun!
Had you seen Wicked yet? Oh, it's an awesome show. We saw it in NYC and I would Love to go see it again!
ah man i'm still jealous. looks and sounds like the night was fabulous!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love that show! Seriously you take the best pictures! I love the pictures of him with the snow and helping with the tree! So awesome!!!
The City looks beautiful! So glad you had fun.
I am Wicked jealous right now. I have wanted to see that show for so long! I have even read the book. We were just in NYC, but of course didn't have anyone to watch Lincoln. BUmmer. Glad you had fun!
Had you seen Wicked yet? Oh, it's an awesome show. We saw it in NYC and I would Love to go see it again!
ah man i'm still jealous. looks and sounds like the night was fabulous!
Post a Comment