Saturday, March 5, 2011

would you rather...


a) get up early and go running in the freezing cold because thats what your training schedule says
b) skip your early morning run and sleep in and hang out in your sweats all day
OR
c) skip your early morning run and sleep in and then take your sweet time getting ready and then leave your kids at home with your husband and then go out to lunch, shopping and cupcakes with your girlfriends?

Answer: C
Definitely, C

Blowing off our training run AND stuffing our faces with cupcakes all in the same day??
Hal Higdon would be so disappointed in us...
But it was necessary.
Happy (5 days early) Birthday, Jamie!!!
xoxo

5 comments:

ashalston said...

Yes, C, definitely C. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us reason to celebrate Jamie! And I totally stole this picture. I'm pretty sure that cupcake lady was drunk when she took our picture..

mandy* said...

Sounds like heaven!

Faye said...

Sounds like an excellent plan to me!

Carly said...

I'm with you! "C" all the way! (But I'm also not training for anything except for pushing the next kid out. Haha.) P.S. The focaccia was AMAZING! Even better than Monsieur Murphy's! And you're the only reason I passed French...don't think I will ever forget it. ;)

Stephens Family said...

Tiffany, I stumbled upon your blog and I saw the Sunbeam post and I had to laugh and comment. The other day Kate was showing me how to play spin the bottle, but she was calling it spin the water. I was seriously wondering where she learned that... BTW, she totally misses her Sunbeam class and her teachers.