Thursday, March 31, 2011

why mondays suck now


no more of my fave trashy reality tv show
no more late night hangouts with my girlfriends
no more hour long phone calls from my sister the next day to discuss happenings on said trashy reality tv show
no more late night text convos with my friends about people on said trashy reality tv show
no more justifiying buying the latest gossip mags at the grocery store with people from said trashy reality tv show on the cover

mondays just aren't the same without you, brad womack...
:(

8 comments:

Alysha said...

LOL! This post is awesome. I totally agree with every word.

ensman said...

I was just thinking this exact same thing on Monday:) Miss you already B!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

it's true. i have pretty much nothing to look forward to now. except for the start of next season!

ashalston said...

Its just so sad. Except take a look at OK magazines front cover at the grocery store... Totally worth buying!

Tiffany said...

Ash...I saw it at Target today! I totally want to buy it! But then I don't because I don't like what its saying. And I already read on Reality Steve that the OK article is total BS. Stupid OK writers trying to trick us into buying their made-up magazine stories...

Nancy said...

lol. yes. So, by the way.... are they broken up now?!?

Tiffany said...

No, Nancy! Still together! There's a cute pic of them together out recently with her daughter on US Weeklys website. :)

The Jackson Family said...

I feel the same way, what are we to do without him or all of them:).