Love these pictures B! Madden looks like he is belly laughing the entire time:) Good job on your race you are like an old veteran these days. Someday I want to be like you:)
Cute pics B! Park days are the best! The weather here has been so weird the last few days. GLad to hear it is nice there. I am just glad it isn't freakin hot here yet!
4 comments:
Love these pictures B! Madden looks like he is belly laughing the entire time:) Good job on your race you are like an old veteran these days. Someday I want to be like you:)
i think he is looking like you! I love park days. It must be good weather in Chicago again!! Love the summers there.
Cute pics B! Park days are the best! The weather here has been so weird the last few days. GLad to hear it is nice there. I am just glad it isn't freakin hot here yet!
These pictures make me want to laugh along with him! You can tell he is loving it!
Post a Comment