
Happy Fathers Day
AND
Happy Birthday
to my DAD!!!!
Dear Dad,
I love you SO much that I posted my 5 faces just for you on your special day...free of charge!
This is my gift to you.
I hope it reminds you of the weird but cute little girl I was when I used to show you my 5 faces all the time.
And I also hope it makes you miss me so bad that you want to come out to Chicago to see me soon ;)
Right now, I am making the "lip" because I'm sad we can't be with you to celebrate your day today.
Miss you and love you more than you know!
Thanks for being the best Dad in the world!
Love, your favorite daughter
Tippy
xoxo




8 comments:
Thanks for the fathhrs day / birthday surprise! A deal is a deal.....five faces for 5 bucks :) the check is in tomorrows mail.
I think you made a typo in your above comment...you forgot the 2 zeros at the end of the 5 ;)
I never thought you'd do it Tiff. The first face and the last face are EXACTLY like the original! I'm impressed - brings back memories.
freaking hilarious.
You crack me up:)
This is hysterical!
Thanks for making my week with these faces
You are so funny!! I hope your dad keeps his end of the deal! :)
Post a Comment