Cash is usually right by me when I put on my make-up in the mornings and recently learned how to open things...the other day I went in and found him with concealer all over his eye and nose and mascara on his mouth. He says "May-up!" Shows how much time he spends with me...luckily he also gets Tyler's electric razor out periodically and tries to "shave."
6 comments:
Your Dad used to freak out when you girls would let Tanner play with your barbies. Cross dressing??
Pretty funny I think :)
My question is.....when all this is going on, where in the hell is the man of the house?.....time to step up Randy!
At least he matched the nude pumps with a similar shaded hand bag!
I sure hope not cause my boys are always putting my shoes on and walking around the house. :) Justin HATES it! I Just laugh. :)
Cash is usually right by me when I put on my make-up in the mornings and recently learned how to open things...the other day I went in and found him with concealer all over his eye and nose and mascara on his mouth. He says "May-up!" Shows how much time he spends with me...luckily he also gets Tyler's electric razor out periodically and tries to "shave."
Cohen likes to put on make-up. Maybe they can hang out together.
Post a Comment