then you should try hanging out with Madden for a day.

The older Madden gets, the funnier he gets.
And the more this blog turns into post after post of funny things my kid says.
But thats ok.
The latest laugh-out-loud moments??
Running into the gym, chasing birds on the lawn:
"Birdies, you suck! BIRDIES, YOU SUCK!"
(I have no idea where he learned this word, but I promise it wasn't from me. And I also promise I laughed...because this isn't the worst word that has ever come out of my child's mouth.)
Driving through a parking lot crowded with people walking to their cars:
"Oh my gosh, Mom! Look at all these people!
Oh my gosh, look at that guy!
He is SO CUTE!"
(followed by my husband putting his face in his hands, shaking his head, and muttering something about how Madden is not allowed to hang out with his mother anymore or something like that)
Defending his mom when Randy sorta jokingly (but also sorta seriously) scolded me for shopping:
(insert Madden's mean face, directed at Randy)
"You don't hate MY TIFFNY!!!"
Wandering around wal-mart looking for the toy aisle and then instead stumbling across the aisle near the pharmacy filled with shelves of depends:
"Mom! Theres no toys here! Its just a bunch of diapers!"
(p.s. this was said very loudly in front of several really old people standing in line at the pharmacy. None of them laughed. But I might have. A 'lil bit.)
2 comments:
OK, first of all, can you please design my blog because holy hell it's cute. Second, Your kid is hilarious. Keep these posts coming. I am a fan. third, I just love you. Period. Move to Utah. ASAP.
D
He's hilarious! I love the crazy things kids say!
Post a Comment