
playdate at McDonalds with friends
finalized my sub-certification in 2 districts
got my official confirmation ticket for the marathon
leaves started changing
ward playdate at Yorktown Mall
finishing touches on Madden's Halloween costume
date night at Aurelio's and the Tivoli with my lover
10-miler at McCollum Park with Ash & Nicole
(tapering down...2 more weeks til the marathon!)
Farmers Market with my boys
General RS Women's Broadcast with my girls
Followed by dessert at The White Chocolate Grill...mmmmm





4 comments:
cutest costume Tiff!
mugs are from Max Brenner. I will send you some. you need them for Chi town this winter. Send me your address. :)
How fun! You are living the good life :) I love Madden's costume - great pictures.
wait. you are only 25??!!!!!
and are you doing the chicago marathon? I had no idea! you rock.
ha ha, no Marianne I'm not 25. Just turned 29 :) My registration says 25 cuz I bought another girls spot again like I did last year. It sold out back in March and then I found out this summer about a girl in Randy's PT program that couldn't do it anymore so I bought her spot :)
Post a Comment