Thursday, January 12, 2012

and I wore sunglasses!

yesterday it was 50+ degrees outside...
in january!
in chicago!!
and I wore sunglasses!!!

so we went to the park...





in january!
in chicago!!
and I wore sunglasses!!!

now its snowing outside as I type this and we are supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow by tomorrow morning.

weirdest winter we have ever had in chicago...

8 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

one day i want to dress like you.

Faye said...

How did you do that picture of you and Madden at the park? Glad you got some sunshine :)

Mrs. McCarthy said...

Enjoy it!:)

Tiffany said...

Mom, Ali & Henry were at the park with us so she snapped these pics wit her fancy camera :)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

I love warm January days! lookin hot in your shades!

Jennifer and Brad said...

Its been glorious not having winter weather with two littl men but today its raining.. boo.
Um.. your jacket is cute.. where did you get it? I think you should just add this info under each post :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks Jen, its from lululemon. I started working there a few months ago and the awesome employee discount is just one of the many job perks :) Too bad you live so far away...they are having their very first ever US warehouse sale out here in chicago next weekend!