Madden fell asleep like this on the way home from church...
caught a bad cold/flu bug and survived on these essentials...
Madden snacked on tortilla chips dipped in diet cherry pepsi for an afternoon snack...I was too sick to care...
but not too sick to shop the lululemon warehouse sale with my girlfriends...first one ever in the US, people! Woke up at 5 a.m., waited in line for 2 1/2 hours, popped some cold meds, drank 2 red bulls and shopped my little lulu heart out!
my first ever sock bun...thanks to pinterest...

cupcakes at Sweet Mandy B's with some girlfriends...
While going through the above photos on my cell phone, I stumbled upon these gems that Madden took...
At least I hope Madden took them.
Cuz I didn't.
And that would be really wierd if Randy did.







3 comments:
I seriously LOLED through this entire post! My bun in totally on steroids in the lulu pic. And I think Madden might have a future in photography. He's so advanced;)
That was me...too sick to care! I love chips in Diet Coke. :)
jealous about the lulu sale. Did you find anything?
cute sock bun too!
I haven't bought a magazine in months, so tell me, why will she never forgive him?
Post a Comment