Wednesday, January 25, 2012

at the end of april

the bad?


miles 2.5-5 on the marathon elevation chart :(


the good?


an excuse for a girls weekend in nashville :)

can't wait!
(well, actually I can wait for the running part...just can't wait for the fun girls weekend!)

5 comments:

Mrs. McCarthy said...

you're crazy! I hurt my IT band but once its in better shape I want to run another one!! you go girl!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

oh ya. That elevation looks scary. I like my nice flat AZ roads, thank you very much. :)
PS....I took my first trip to Luluemon today. I am in TROUBLE.

Tiffany said...

yay, marianne! glad I converted you to lulu ;) its an addiction. that can never be cured. especially when you love working out as much as you do ;)

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

wow that is a killer race. you will rock it! How fun to go to Nashville! Do you know Rachel Waite?

the waites said...

Hi!! Im living in NAshville, and am running this race. Im so nervous, my friend said its the hardest marathon shes ever done-YIKES!

I will look for you:)

only Im a slow poke, 10 minute mile is good for me!