Monday, March 12, 2012

now what am I gonna do on monday nights?



its a sad sad day when the bachelor season ends...

love my girl nights
love our girl talks
love my girlfriends :)
xoxo

6 comments:

Nicki Dunn said...

SERIOUSLY!? But I am so excited for Emily to be the Bachelorette, love her! Don't even get me started on Courtney. The whole season was barely tolerable. I was rooting for Nicki.

Debbie said...

I can totally relate. How I got sucked into this season, I don't know, because I really really didn't like Ben but somehow I still hate that it's over. Thank heavens Bachelorette comes soon - and I loved Emily so I can't wait. I feel like such a loser even typing this comment:)

Randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Debbie, you sound like a loser...
JUST KIDDING!!! You basically just said word for word what I think! Hated Ben...still got sucked into the season...love Emily...so excited for her season! Wish you lived by me so you could join our weekly girls nights to watch it! Love you and miss you! :)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I know the feeling but I am so glad this season is over. Ben was horrible!