You three are the cutest of cuties! Don't worry we will be going into the city next year with you guys. BTW your hair blowing in the wind look fab in this last pic. Total "pinterest" hair!:)
I LOVE your blog. It is so pretty and just so sweet. You do a great job. The river still looks pretty green..glad you got to go! ***by the way, I hope this isn't your last year!!***
Hi this is really random but I am from snowflake and your husband was around the same age as my brother Porter but anyways my husband just got into optometry school in Chicago and i was wondering if you could give me some information on some good places to live or places to rent we just had a little boy and want a safe place so we are just trying to get some good information and options. If you could help at all my email is caldwell225@hotmail.com thanks so much ps it looks really awesome in your pics.
4 comments:
You three are the cutest of cuties! Don't worry we will be going into the city next year with you guys. BTW your hair blowing in the wind look fab in this last pic. Total "pinterest" hair!:)
One of my favorite days in Chicago was St. Patty's Day! Such a fun day! Fun pictures Tiffany!
I LOVE your blog. It is so pretty and just so sweet. You do a great job. The river still looks pretty green..glad you got to go! ***by the way, I hope this isn't your last year!!***
Hi this is really random but I am from snowflake and your husband was around the same age as my brother Porter but anyways my husband just got into optometry school in Chicago and i was wondering if you could give me some information on some good places to live or places to rent we just had a little boy and want a safe place so we are just trying to get some good information and options. If you could help at all my email is caldwell225@hotmail.com thanks so much ps it looks really awesome in your pics.
Post a Comment