Tuesday, April 10, 2012

birthday friend


"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one!'"
-C.S. Lewis


This quote pretty much sums up my friendship with this girl.
We practically lead identical lives
We finish each others sentences
We read each others minds
She is like my long lost twin sister
I love her to death
I feel like I have known her my entire life
And I know she's someone I'll be friends with for the rest of my life...

I love you, Ali!
Hope your birthday was PERFECTION!
I look forward to sailing off into the sunset with you in just 5 more weeks...its gonna be so romantic ;)

1 comment:

Ali and Bryan Packard said...

Aww TIff! I'm tearing up over here! All I can say is ditto...and I have a bag packed in my trunk just in case.;) I can't wait to feed each other sushi and share a mojito and frolick in the ocean. I am ready to take the relationship to the next level.