Monday, April 2, 2012

wanna play a game?

Its called...

guess-who-said-the-line...madden, mom or dad?


1. "no more chips or you're gonna get a tummy ache."

2. "thats MY soda!"

3. "I'm gonna drive the car, and you're gonna sit in the carseat. Ok?"

4. "don't say that word! or you're gonna get in big trouble!"

5. "its not my bedtime...its YOUR bedtime!"

6. "be careful, I just don't want you to get burnt!"

7. "well, it makes me sad when you do that!"

8. "hey..this is not my show! you turn on my show right now!"

9."get outta my way. and when i say get outta my way, you get outta my way!"

10. "you better be nice to me or I'm gonna spank you and put you in time out!"



Scroll down for answer key.....




1. Madden
2. Madden
3. Madden
4. Madden
5. Madden
6. Madden
7. Madden
8. Madden
9. Madden
10. Madden

5 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

I got them all right!!!! haha. AWESOME. My kids say exactly what I say, too. It cracks me up!

The Motts said...

haha, so funny! i love it!

Mrs. McCarthy said...

best post ever! too funny

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh Tiffany, I'm laughing so hard right now! What a sassy pants he is. Gwen and him would for sure be besties. love it!

Faye said...

He's certainly showing his feisty side now :)