Sunday, January 13, 2013

jesus wants me for a sunbeam!


You guys!
I have a SUNBEAM!!!

I still remember his first day of nursery like it was yesterday...



and NOW look at him!!!!!


I spied on him during sharing time and he was sitting in his chair reverently, folding his arms.
He raised his hand any time he saw any other kid raise their hand, even though half the time he probably had no clue what he was raising his hand for.
He stood up and sang head shoulder knees and toes and his hands kept touching his bum, even though I'm pretty sure its not called "head shoulders knees bum and toes."
He even mimicked the primary choristers hands when she led the music!
I almost died of cuteness!
Love my little sunbeam!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of the two of you when he first went to Nursery is like heart-attack inducing, that face!!! He is so cute. & so grown up now! Love a good Sunbeam!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

It's so fun huh?! Charlotte is a sunbeam now too and I totally spy on her. I LOVE it.

Faye said...

How fun to spy on your little cutie!