Wednesday, January 23, 2013

things that made me laugh this week


Madden's taken a couple of spills on his bike, turning corners a little too fast.
So now he's overly cautious and goes ridiculously slow.
One day while out riding bikes he told me, 
"Mom, I have to go super super slow.  Cuz if I go too fast, I'll crash and fall and get hurt and then I'll turn back into a baby."



Why do these stupid things on pinterest make me laugh out loud??
And who the hell writes these things anyways???


Madden has my iphone in his hands more than I do.
(which is saying a lot!)
One day after we'd all been sick and lounging around in our sweats all day, Randy wanted to get everyone out of the house and Madden didn't wanna go.
Randy told Madden to go put his shoes on and Madden said, 
"No, we all just need to stay home and play on our phones!"
(and apparently one of his fave things to do on my iphone is take interesting self-portraits)



We face-timed with cousins this week to wish Boston a happy birthday.
Naomi, of course, had more to say than anyone else.
She told Madden that she loved him so much and that she loved him, "all the way to heaven and all the way up to GOD!" :)



I took Madden to get an ice cream cone and he couldn't eat it fast enough, so it started melting and getting all messy.
I told him to hurry and eat it and he tried to put the entire thing in his mouth all at once and then said, 
"I need a bigger mouth!"
I laughed, because all I could think of was what my husband would have said if he had been there...
("thats what she said")

5 comments:

Ali and Bryan Packard said...

Literally LOL-ing through this entire post! Oh Madden and his selfies were the best! I wander where he gets his sense of humor??;)

Carly said...

Love his self portraits!! Hilarious!

Ginger said...

SO funny! My husband says the "thats what she said" line several times a day. I loved Naomi's line too!!

mandy* said...

These are awesome!

Faye said...

Everyone on their I-phones gave me deja vu of an evening on our last trip to Phoenix. Madden is getting hooked WAY early.