On a recent trip to Trader Joe's, while perusing the grocery aisles with his mini shopping cart, Madden suddenly requested "Chicka Boom Boom Ice Cream"
I had no idea what he was talking about, so he had to point it out to me...
At first I was like What The H??
Why is he calling this "Chicka Boom Boom Ice Cream"??
And then when I looked a little closer at the ice cream carton it suddenly made sense to me...
A few nights later, he requested some chicka boom boom ice cream for dessert, and I told him no because it was too late and almost bed time so he could have some tomorrow.
A few minutes later I found this going on in the kitchen...
Damn that stupid claw and my clever child's determination....
But speaking of Trader Joes...what are some of your faves at Trader Joes??
I'm always wanting to try new stuff!
Here's a few of mine...
(don't judge me if 80% of them are chocolate or dessert related...)











6 comments:
Yum! I love hearing peoples TJ's favorites. I recently fell in love with their chocolate covered sea salt butterscotch caramels. Don't try them if you don't want to be addicted! I also love their frozen mini tacos, maple cookies, and their apple-carrot pouches for Tate...that's about 90% of the vegetables he will eat. So I but those a LOT.
P.S. Madden is a smart one! SO cute!
LOVE the chocolate croissants! Also- the dark chocolate PB cups, raisin & rosemary crackers (to DIE for!), white bean hummus, English muffins, and chocolate pudding.
That's just my itty-bitty list.
Croissants are the absolute best, and there is a frozen raspberry layered dessert that's awesome too. Madden is as determined to end the day with dessert as I am!
I'm going to have to try some of these! I never know what to get when I'm there!
Can I say that I was a Trader Joe virgin until two weeks ago! I walked in for coconut oil and walked out $80 dollars later and was floored with all the good food. I have been 4 times since then. LOVE that place
Post a Comment