yesterday was a good start to our spring break...
Woke up and went and got breakfast with Randy and Madden.
After Randy went to work, Madden and I ran our usual errands together...Target, the grocery store, the post office.
Once we got home from errands, it was way too nice out to stay indoors.
So we went out for a bike ride and found a new park in a nearby neighborhood.
Surprisingly, the park was empty, so we had the place to ourselves.
Madden wanted to sit on my lap on the swing and we both couldn't stop laughing as I tried to pump us as high as I could and he held on to the chains for dear life and tried to keep himself from slipping off my lap.
He's way too big for me to swing us both like that, but it was fun trying.
I do love having playdates with our friends.
But sometimes, like yesterday, I really love when its just me and him.
We have the funniest one-on-one conversations and he's always saying the most hilarious things that make me laugh out loud!
I love being a Mom so much.
And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
2 comments:
What a fun day!
Good times you will always remember.
Post a Comment