Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013


I'm pretty much over the fact that Madden is an only child (at least for a little while longer)...until Halloween rolls around and I feel super bad for him that he has to go trick-or-treating by himself.
Cuz who wants to go trick-or-treating by themselves!?
Poor kid :(
So we made plans to go with our friends, The Urlings, who live in Mesa.
And Madden the Ninja Turtle got to trick-or-treating with Shandelle the Cheetah and Kaylee the mermaid :)




He had so much fun with the other kids, and the parents had fun visiting by the fire in the driveway, ordering pizza, and picking all the good candy out of our kids trick-or-treat bags ;)





Its crazy to think that next Halloween Madden will have a little 9 month old sibling to go trick-or-treating with! :)
FINALLY!



That night my little ninja turtle slept in his halloween jammies and the next morning he had halloween candy for breakfast.

And so did I ;)



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: