5 days old
1 week old
2 weeks old
3 weeks old
4 weeks old
1 month old
I can't believe my baby is 1 month old already!
Guys, lets be honest...the newborn stage can be hard!
Its exhausting and newborns are high maintenance.
At least mine are.
They want to be held all day, they need to eat every couple hours, and then it takes nearly an hour to nurse them at each feeding, they get up a million times in the night, they spit up and poop and pee all over everything all day long.
And sometimes they just fuss and cry for no reason.
I used to think it would be nice if you could just fast forward through the newborn stage cuz it gets sooooo much easier right around 3 months.
But then when I hold this tiny babe over my shoulder and he cuddles into the little crook of my neck, I realize I would never want to fast forward this stage, as exhausting and hard as it may be at times.
I know I will look back and miss this time when he was little and let me hold him all the live long day.
My aching back won't miss it, but I will truly miss it...
1 comment:
So true. So friggin hard but so sad when it's over. He is adorable and I cannot WAIT to meet him and snuggle on him!!!!
Post a Comment