When the holidays are over, normal life resumes.
Which means Daddy is back at work.
And Madden is back at school.
And Beckett and I are back to our daily Target runs.
Normal life lately has also meant 1/2 marathon training and Ragnar training...which means early morning runs with girlfriends (who are all way faster than me). But lets be real, I'm just happy to be running at all, given the fact that I was JUST officially discharged from Physical Therapy after almost an entire year of therapy for the bulging disc in my back.
normal life has also recently put me in the throes of 1st birthday party planning for my baby who isn't really a baby anymore.
I swore I wasn't gonna go all out for his first birthday and do a "theme" party, but then I just got carried away on pinterest and inspired by some "Where the Wild things Are" artwork hanging in his nursery...and now all I wanna do is plan the crap out of a cute little birthday party for him.
I'm quite certain he will remember it for the rest of his life so it will be well worth the effort and trouble.
Lately there have been birthday celebrations...which means girls night out...after dinner at The Henry, our wild and crazy girls night out ended at....Target.
And mostly we've just been soaking up the freaking awesome weather lately that is quintessential Arizona winter.
I need to take pics to document these days so I can remember them when I lose my sanity in the summer months where our faces start melting off and I seriously question why anyone in their right mind lives in this desert wasteland.
Oh ya, and here's a couple recent videos of Beck just being all cute and funny and stuff...
throwing remotes on his head...
and taking his first steps! (GASP!)




No comments:
Post a Comment