** September 10-12, 2015 **
I kind of love that our birthdays are right by each other so we can celebrate together every year.
As always, we celebrated by stuffing our faces with yummy food for like a week straight!
My mother-in-law was in town for the weekend so she watched our boys for us while we got away for a bit...
We hiked the wind caves, grabbed lunch at Zinburger and went and got massages at a Reflexology Spa.
And then that night, we kept the birthday tradition alive with dinner at Benihanas.
I've also decided on a new birthday tradition....
Instead of making birthday cake, lets just order an entire banana cream pie from Zinburger to take home with us every year.
Holy yum!
I don't even like pie or bananas but that thing is ridiculously tasty!
Happy birthday to me and my lover!


No comments:
Post a Comment