This kid cracks me up!
His personality is something else!
I take about a million pictures and videos of him because he is always doing something new and funny these days:
Lately he is really into animals and makes the cutest animal sounds...
He is our little monkey and is always climbing onto something...
He still loves playing hide-and-seek...
Or peek-a-boo with his own shadow...
He is obsessed with trains and trucks and loooooooves hearing the train from the backyard or watching the garbage truck from the front yard..
He is getting a little naughty these days and we have been attempting "time-outs"....
He is quite the handful at big brother's football practices and games, where I usually spend the entire time trying to convince Madden to get out ON to the field and chasing after Beckett trying to get him OFF the field...
He is a nightmare to take shopping with me...I usually wait until Randy gets home from work to do any grocery shopping. He only likes shopping with me at the stores with "uppies" (aka Target and Old Navy)...
Its also nearly impossible to shower and get ready for the day with this kid running around...I usually have to squeeze in a workout and shower while he naps and if that doesn't happen then the iPad is my saving grace...
And my fave thing he does this days?? He randomly crawls around on all fours like an animal and curls the side of his lip up, making this hilarious face as he crawls towards you...
I call it, the "Little Miss Sunshine" ;)



























No comments:
Post a Comment