Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Brimhall Halloween Party 2015

** October 24, 2015 **


Our annual cousin Halloween party up in Snowflake was so much fun this year!
First, we went to Willis Pumpkin Farm and all the kids got to pick out their own pumpkin to carve...







After pumpkin picking, we headed back over to Grandma and Grandpa's for a delicious Halloween spread!




The kids spent sooooo much time playing outside, where it actually felt like Fall!
It was such a nice change from our warm weather we are still dealing with down in the valley!



Then the kids all put on their Halloween costumes and decorated halloween sugar cookies, watched Halloween movies, played Halloween bingo and carved their pumpkins.
I was chasing after my crazy toddler who likes to kick dogs and eat rocks and throw pumpkins, so I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I have in years past.
Oh well...
And how did I not even get a picture of all the cousins together in their costumes!?
Probably cuz I was too busy trying to get a picture of my toddler in his costume before he ripped it off and ran away to get into more trouble at Grandma's house...





I mean...those glasses!!!!

No comments: