this kid...
He sits up to the kitchen counter like a big boy, puts his own shoes on, wears his brothers old clothes, and sings Justin Beiber. He also refers to himself in the third person as "baby" and anytime he does something all by himself he says, "good job baby!"
The other day, as we were heading out to the gym, I ran back inside the house to grab a magazine to read on the treadmill.
Then Beckett ran back inside, grabbed one of my magazines, and flipped through the pages all casual-like the whole drive to the gym.
His post nap moods are my fave.
He has the cutest bed head and sleepy eyes, always wants to cuddle, and gets super excited when I walk in his room and says, "Oh dare you awe mama!"
And then he insists on bringing every single damn stuffed animal we own down the stairs all by himself.
A few days ago when we came home from the gym, I had a really bad headache.
So I turned a show on for him and laid down on the couch and closed my eyes for a bit. About 5 minutes later, I looked over to see his cute little bare bum.
Who the hell knows how he even got his shirt off all by himself!
Ever since we got our big comfy new king size bed in our master bedroom, Beck loves to cuddle in bed with me and watch cartoons every morning.
I look pretty scary when I wake up...not a stitch of make up on, greasy hair in a messy bun, big bags under my eyes and sometimes I'm even sleeping in the shirt I wore the previous day.
But he doesn't care.
He cuddles me and smothers my face in kisses and says "my mama".
Its my favorite.





No comments:
Post a Comment