Tuesday, March 1, 2016

fieldtrip to the zoo

I knew as soon as I got on the bus with these boys that I should have drank a red bull for breakfast...


Ok so half of my group were angels and the other half were...the polar opposite of angels.
I'll let you guess who is who.
(and hopefully none of their moms are reading this)






Sutton said..."my butt is sweating."
Gabriel said..."I have to go to the bathroom.  And just for your information, I'm going poo.  So its probably gonna be a while."
Madden said..."mom, we've wasted our time on two things.  the wolves, because we couldn't even see them in there.  And these two boys, because they are not listening very good.  You should call Miss Hogue."
And Cohen?  Cohen got stuck in the chimney of the tree house.
And me?
I survived.
Barely.
But it was all worth it for some one on one time with my oldest :)

No comments: